‘Guide To Tertiary Education In Nigeria’
Over 2 million candidates wrote the last JAMB/UME entrance examination for admission into the nation’s tertiary institutions. However, some of those who passed this entry exam will not gain admission into their preferred first degree courses because of lack of understanding of how the structured admission procedures and the choice of a tertiary institution could affect a candidate’s admission for tertiary education in Nigeria. This book gives its readers internal administrative guidelines to boost admission into a tertiary institution in Nigeria.
‘Guide To Tertiary Education In Nigeria’ is a product of 6 years of research containing 112 well illustrated pages. It;
- Gives a student holistic and systematic information for the discovery of the self, and the discovery of the world of work for informed career profiling and choice-making.
- Gives answers to the hottest questions about admission procedures into tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
- Gives reasons why you must make a work-based choice of a course to study in a tertiary institution. Providing solution to the challenge of graduate unemployment.
- Brings the Student, the Teacher, the Guidance Counsellor and the Parent to the discussion table thereby, providing solution to the challenge of career imposition on the student.
- Lists all the Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics, Colleges of Education, Allied tertiary institutions and the Vocational Education Institutions (VEIs) and Innovative Enterprise Institutions (IEIs) in Nigeria as at January 2019. A careful selection of an institution could boost your admission efforts; and this book shows you what to do.This is a helpful book for Nigerians and the Nigerians in the Diaspora, and an excellent material for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) engagements by corporate organisations.
In the words of Dr. (Mrs.) Tolu Ajayi; Ph.D (Chemical Engineering.) and Lecturer at the University of Lagos, Nigeria.
“This exceptional book gives answers to some of the hot questions on the career choice making process and tertiary admission issues and provides almost everything career guidance counsellors, coaches, and other career professionals need to help individuals to help individuals successfully plan for entry into tertiary institutions and by extension, into the world of work”.
Just for N1,800 or $9.60 per copy and N1,600 or $7 for bulk purchase,(excluding cost of shipping). Send e-mail to email@example.com or call 2348033330759.
‘The Smart Child’
‘The Smart Child’ a book that gives the needed career awareness to the grade 6 to 9 children. Written in an interestingly story-telling format.
Just for N1,500 or $7.00 per copy and N1400 or $6.0 per copy, for bulk purchases (excluding cost of shipping). Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 2348033330759.